Congratulatory Certificate Requests
Milestone birthdays, wedding anniversaries, retirements and anniversaries of organizations are very special occasions. Upon request, the various levels of government provide congratulatory letters and plaques in honour of those special occasions.
Congratulatory certificates from the Council of the County of Essex are available, upon request, to honour:
- Birthdays (80 years or more)
- Wedding Anniversaries (50 years or more)
- Anniversaries of Private Companies (50 years or more)
- Anniversaries of Non-Profit Service or Social Clubs and Religious Groups (25 years or more)
- Retirement (25 years or more)
If you wish to honour someone in your family or a community organization, please submit your request to the Council Services Office at least three to four weeks prior to the event.
Complete this on-line form with your special event details.
Please note that personal information that you provide is protected under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.